I prepared Lemon & Pepper Scallop Pasta for my bagets’ afternoon snack and played “plato-platuhan” at home with my new floral collection plates. I really love the summery vibe design of these plates which are perfect for the season. Aren’t they pretty to look at?
Matisse Floral Collection from Dwellco.Ph
These Matisse Floral Collection rectangular serving dish and salad plates are from Dwellco.PH. They’re all microwave, dishwasher, and sterilizer safe!
If you want to get yours, check out www.dwellcoph.com. They ship nationwide and offer FREE shipping for orders Php2K and up!
Lemon & Pepper Scallop Pasta
Allow me to share my very easy Lemon & Pepper Scallop Pasta recipe in case you also want to try it out.
- 500 grams cooked linguine
- 1 kilo frozen scallop meat
- 100 grams or 1 stick butter
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsps McCormick Lemon & Pepper Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- Parmesan Cheese
- Ground pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Thaw the frozen scallops beforehand, drain and pat dry with paper towels before cooking.
- In a clean skillet, add olive oil and butter. When the butter has melted, add in the garlic and sauté until slightly brown. Add the scallops and cook for 2 minutes. DON’T OVERCOOK OR ELSE YOU’LL END UP HAVING TOUGH RUBBERY SCALLOPS.
- Reduce heat to low and season with McCormick Lemon & Pepper Seasoning and mix.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir. Make sure to coat the noodles with the sauce.
- Season with salt as necessary.
- Transfer to a platter; drizzle some EVOO; sprinkle some McCormick Lemon & Pepper Seasoning and grated parmesan before serving. Enjoy! 🙂