Now that we are in the midst of a very scary COVID-19 outbreak, I would rather stay home and keep safe for myself and for my family. But if I really have to go out of the house to do some important errands, I take extra precautionary measures to minimize the risk of getting infected.
So, while I was going through my social media feeds, I came across this compilation of online grocery options which will be really helpful for all of us.
I just have to salute these companies for staying operational. Props to the unsung heroes of these companies for making sure our orders our met and delivered in the midst of this terrible pandemic.
Stay home and do all your groceries online
Here’s the list of online grocery options to help you stay at home instead of having to leave for errands and restocking. But please be very patient and understanding if there are certain delays in delivery or when items that you need are out of stock.
- METROMART – Includes Robinsons Supermarket, S&R, Pet Express, Watsons, Family Mart, etc.
- Lazmart (inside the Lazada app) – grocery excluding fresh and frozen goods
- Green Grocer Manila – Organic food – Produce, dairy/eggs, bread, drinks, baking goods, deli, etc.
- https://www.pacificbay.com.ph – Seafood, poultry
- https://rarefoodshop.com/ – Meat and seafood
- www.tenderbites.ph – Meats
- Limon Farms – Organic chicken, pork & eggs
- www.cokebeverages.ph – Non-alcoholic drinks – Water (Wilkins, Viva), & other brands (Coke, Sprite, Royal, Minute Maid, Nutriboost, etc)
- https://www.smbdelivers.com – Alcohol
- https://www.boozy.ph – Alcohol, Mixers, some snacks
FROZEN COOKED MEALS:
Stay safe and healthy everyone!