When it comes to traveling, I have 3 basic requirements when choosing a hotel.
Having been to Hong Kong for quite a number of times already, both with and without my family, it has given me the opportunity to go around, eat like a local, try their public transportation and experience hotels of different brands; some of which exceeded my expectations, while others fell short.
But because of brands expanding in order to reach more consumers, we are given more choices and better options. One such option is Regal Hotels International.
Regal Hotels International is one of the largest hotel operators in Hong Kong and manages a collection of impressive properties such as iclub Hotels.
iclub Hotels is a select-service brand under Regal Hotels International. The no-frills, chic, and trendy iclub Hotels are designed for optimum functionality for self-sufficient and tech-savvy travelers. Understanding their guests’ lifestyle and needs, iclub Hotels provides the right products and services in prime locations for both business and leisure travel.
As a matter of fact, my family and I are looking forward to staying at iclub Hotel in Mong Kok this year.
Located in the heart of Kowloon, iclub Mong Kok offers easy access to shopping malls and transportation. The property is near entertainment, dining, and local tourist attractions as well.
The newly-built iclub Mong Kok Hotel features 288 chic and trendy guestrooms.
I can’t wait to stay here with #thedreys very very soon!
Here are the properties and brands that are under Regal Hotels International:
Regal Airport Hotel, Regal Hongkong Hotel, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Regal Oriental Hotel, Regal Riverside Hotel, iclub Fortress Hill Hotel, iclub Ma Tau Wai Hotel, iclub Mong Kok Hotel, iclub Sheung Wan Hotel, iclub Wan Chai Hotel, iclub Sheung Wan II Hotel and Regala Skycity Hotel in 2020.
They also have hotels in the following areas:
- Chengdu, Sichuan Province – Regal Xindu Hotel (2019)
- Dezhou, Shandong Province – Regal Kangbo Hotel and Regal Kangbo Hotel & Residence
- Foshan, Guangdong Province – Regal Financial Center Hotel
- Jiangmen, Guangdong Province – Regal Riverfront Hotel (2019)
- Kunshan, Jiangsu Province – Regal Huaqiao Hotel (TBC)
- Shanghai, Shanghai City – Regal International East Asia Hotel, Regal Jinfeng Hotel, Regal Plaza Hotel & Residence and Regal Shanghai East Asia Hotel
- Xi’an, Shaanxi Province – Regal Airport Hotel, Xi’an
- Zhengzhou, Henan Province – iclub Yuhong Hotel
- Barcelona, Spain – Campus La Mola
These brands offer a wonderful array of services and promotions that might suit your travel needs. So, go check them out.