I’m sure you’ve heard about the opening of the first biggest indoor trampoline park in the Philippines – JUMP YARD!
Jumpin’ jumpin’ at the Jump Yard
This 2,000 sqm. jumping space occupies the old location of the Blue Whale Grill Restaurant. Renovated, spacious and air-conditioned to give each customer a great experience.
Before you start jumping away, a safety video will be played for you to watch to make sure you’re aware of the dos and don’ts inside the facility. Make sure to pay attention because no one wants anyone to get hurt!
- Make sure you have watched the safety video before jumping.
- We recommend that you do basic stretching before jumping on the trampolines.
- Do not attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- Stay in the center of the trampoline when jumping to avoid hitting the frame and injuring yourself.
- Never attempt to land on your head or neck.
- No flips allowed.
- No jumping, sitting or lying on the paddings.
- Always watch out for other jumpers. Jump with people that are of similar size.
- Do not interfere with the jumping or concentration of another participant.
- No double bouncing. This means landing on a trampoline right before another jumper leaves it.
- No rough play, pushing or running.
- Do not lie or sit on the trampolines.
- Do not jump if a marshal is not present.
- Follow the marshal’s instructions.
- Anyone with back problems or injuries or is pregnant, should not jump on the trampolines.
After watching the video, you can go ahead and wear your Jump Yard grip socks, remove your accessories, secure your things and have a fun time!
I was lucky enough to be able to experience Jumpyard’s awesomeness and take advantage of each area with my family in tow! I wouldn’t want to experience this much fun without them.
#TheDreys are ready to jump!
Allow me to tour you around Jump Yard and the different areas that offer tons of fun. You’ll notice that there are trained Marshals always on the look-out and ready to assist anyone any time of the day.
Slam Dunk Basketball
This game is to score more points in 2 minutes by shooting the ball into the opposite goal.
Olympic Trampolines are built for high bounces.
Open Jump Trampolines
It’s really hard to jump when you are wearing jeans! :p
Land safely on the bed of foam. Go ahead. Don’t be scared!
Check out #TheDreys fun experience at Jump Yard!
Jump Yard also has a working restaurant where you can order light meals and beverages. Be reminded, though, that bringing in of food is not allowed. If you don’t plan to go inside the trampoline area, there is a viewing deck area where you can watch all the fun.
For parties or celebrations, Jump Yard has attractive party packages available.
RATES and SCHEDULE:
Frontera Verde Complex,
Ortigas Ave., cor. C5 Pasig City (Beside Fun Ranch)
T: (02) 544-0703
C: 0908-4720031 / 0915-6182183
Twitter and Instagram: @jumpyardph