Over the weekend, I experimented on ways on how to cook Fisher Farms Fish Frankfurter apart from just frying it.
Checking the pantry, I discovered that I still had a small pack of Spaghetti, a pack of cream and Parmesan Cheese. And after much thought, I decided to make what I now fondly call, Fisher Farms Fish Frankfurter Garlic Pasta.
Let’s make our Fisher Farms Fish Frankfurter Garlic Pasta
- Fisher Farms Fish Frankfurter, thinly sliced diagonally
- Olive Oil
- 2 cups Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tetra pack Nestle Cream
- Minced Garlic
- Boil noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set it aside.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and butter.
- Add the minced garlic. Don’t toast or brown it.
- Add in the sliced Fisher Farms Fish Frankfurter. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the Nestle Cream. Mix.
- Let it boil once then add the cooked spaghetti.
- Mix thoroughly with the cream sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Since I like my pasta with more cheese, I added 1 cup of it and mixed.
- Serve and sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan Cheese.
To add more flavor to your Fisher Farms Fish Frankfurter Garlic Pasta, you can drizzle some chili garlic oil or chili flakes to add some zing. Delish!
A simple recipe using whatever’s available and can be made in 15 minutes or less! Filling and comforting.