Enjoy the comfort of checking-in and boarding flights using your smartphones with AirAsia’s e-boarding pass available on all domestic flights in the Philippines.
What is AirAsia’s “E-Boarding Pass”?
Paperless boarding pass that allows guests without check-in-baggage to proceed straight to the boarding gate without having to queue at the check-in counter or desk at the airport. Guests with check-in-baggage, however, are required to proceed to bag drop counter first before going to the boarding gate.
How to use the E-boarding Pass?
- Download the AirAsia Mobile App on your smartphones and use this application to check-in.
- Guest will receive their e-boarding pass on their mobile phone.
- Upon boarding, guest will use their mobile phone to show their e-boarding pass instead of the traditional paper tickets.
- At the boarding gate, AirAsia’s guest service personnel will verify guests’ identity and scan their e-boarding pass. Guest may then proceed to the aircraft.
- Guest is required to present their e-boarding pass to the cabin crew before boarding the aircraft.
Philippines AirAsia CEO Captain Dexter Comendador said, “We are constantly investing in technology to make flying easier, more enjoyable, and comfortable for our guests. With the expected surge of travellers this summer, e-boarding pass will significantly reduce time spent queueing at airport counters.”
E-Boarding pass is available on all AirAsia domestic flights departing from airports in Manila’s NAIA Terminal 4, Cebu, Kalibo, Davao, Tacloban, Puerto Princesa and Tagbilaran in the Philippines. It is limited to one guest in one booking only and is currently unavailable for international flights and Fly-Thru bookings or those with multiple flights.
AirAsia offers several flights to and from Manila, Cebu, Davao, Tagbilaran/Bohol, Boracay (via Caticlan and Kalibo), and Tacloban. Flights from Cebu to Palawan, Boracay/Caticlan, Davao and Davao to Clark, Cebu, Boracay/Caticlan, and Palawan will commence on April 22.a
Find out more about AirAsia’s new products and exciting promotional fares at Facebook (facebook.com/AirAsia) and Twitter (twitter.com/AirAsiaPh).