My favorite buffet restaurant Vikings Luxury Buffet is finally opening tomorrow, May 10, 2016 at the 2nd level of the North Wing of SM City Cebu!
Just last weekend, we flew to Cebu via Philippines AirAsia and Vikings Luxury Buffet Group of Restaurants to sample some of their dishes that you can only taste at their Cebu branch.
To give you a sneak peak of Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant Cebu and their delicious offerings, read on and check-out the pictures I have prepared for you guys.
Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant Cebu boasts of urban chic contemporary interiors with a pleasing pop of colors here and there. The place is posh yet not intimidating. It still gives you that Vikings Luxury Buffet signature feel – the kind of comfort we have grown to love. It is the perfect venue to hold events, celebrate a momentous occasion or when you just want to eat great food without breaking the bank.
And to give us a “taste” of things to come at Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant Cebu, Chef Anton Abad together with the Vikings Manila Team, prepared a 6-Course Meal for us.
Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant Cebu – Truly Vikings, uniquely Cebuano
Vodka Citrus Cured Salmon Gravlax
The salmon was cured for 2 days with vodka, lime, orange and lemon with vodka cream underneath each salmon piece.
This refreshing salad was almost everyone’s favorite. The pork floss and caramelized sugar and radish gave this dish extra character.
Mixed Greens Salad with Fried Cheese in Citrus Cilantro Vinaigrette
If you love cream cheese like me, this specialty will definitely get you all giddy the moment you slice the fried cheese ball open. The flavor of the cream cheese and its dressing complimented each other quite well.
Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Bone Marrow and Truffle
Chicken Ballotine with Walnut Cream Sauce
This was probably my favorite! The assorted seafood was slow braised in seafood essence for 3 hours, giving you a very flavorful dish. The sauce was so good that I had to request for steamed rice so I could have it smothered with its deliciousness.
This Greek inspired dish with Tzatziki sauce was a favorite as well. The meat slices were cut into equal sizes, well seasoned and grilled to perfection. Go heavy on the Tzatziki sauce, you’ll love it for sure!
Duo of Beef Finger Ribs and Tenderloin with Yorkshire Pudding, Buttered Vegetables and Parmesan Mashed Potato
Another spectacular dish! Who wouldn’t want to feast on this thing of beauty? The beef and tenderloin were seasoned wonderfully but when you smother the mushroom sauce on it, it makes it even more delicious! Chef Anton braised some wild mushrooms in balsamic vinegar instead of red wine. No wonder it was incredibly flavorful.
Calamansi and Mango Cheesecake, Creme Brulee and Chocolate Lava Cake
These desserts were the perfect meal-ender.
Get 50% OFF on your bill!
To excite you even more about the opening day of Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant Cebu tomorrow, Vikings Luxury Buffet is giving discounts to diners. Just DRESS UP LIKE A VIKING AND GET 50% DISCOUNT! Read the mechanics below to find out how.
1) From May 10 – May 12, guest who dresses up like a Viking will automatically get a 50% discount on their individual bill.
2) Example requirements to qualify for the 50% discount: Vikings Helmet, Vikings Sword & Shield, Vikings Cape, Vikings Outfit, OR a full on Vikings costume.
3) Each qualified guest will receive a discount coupon when seated; this coupon will be used to claim the 50% off discount.
4) Coupons received on the day must be consumed also within the day and time chosen (lunch or dinner). Coupons cannot be saved and used for a different day.
5) Guests availing the discount must be dressed like a Viking at all times until upon seating.
6) If reservations are full, guests may choose to come in as “walk-in” guests for the discount; subject to table availability. Guests may come at their most convenient time to have their names listed on the “walk-in” list for lunch or dinner. Lunch operation starts at 11:00 am, while dinner starts at 5:30 pm.
7) Lost coupons will not be replaced.
8) Discount is applicable on a per pax/individual basis.
9) This promo can’t be used in conjunction with other in-house promotions or discounts.
10) This promo is only available in Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant Cebu.
11) This promo is valid from May 10 – 12, 2016.
12) Guests who has the best “Vikings-look” will win 2 weekday lunch Vikings Gift Certificates. One winner will be chosen every lunch and dinner. Guests will be judged before entering the store and prize will be given once inside the store.
13) Guests who doesn’t wish to dress like a Viking will automatically receive a 20% discount instead.
*This promo is open to reservation and walk-in guests.
May 10 – 12 (3 days) = 50% OFF
May 13 – 26 (2 weeks) = FB promo 25% OFF
May 27 – June 9 (2 weeks) = IG promo 25% OFF
See! The Vikings Luxury Buffet Group of Restaurants is bringing the Vikings Luxury Buffet closer to everybody. So don’t pass up any chance not to eat at Vikings and eat like a viking!
Congratulations Vikings Luxury Group of Restaurants!
With Chef Anton Abad and the Vikings Manila Team, Vikings Marketing Manager Raquel Bartolome, and Manila Bloggers: Melo Villareal of outoftownblog.com, Mae Ilagan of wheninmanila.com, Richie Zamora of thepickiesteater.net, Mark Mijares of Muvo Media, Jill Bantang of thefoodscout.net, Justinne Lou Go of babeforfood.blogspot.com (Cebu based), Ruth dela Cruz of ruthdelacruz.com and Chuckie Dreyfus of chuckiedreyfus.ph.
Php688 – weekday
Php888 – weekend
For reservations, please call (032) 255-3888, (032) 255-4888, 0998-9969888 or 0917-5769888. You may also email at [email protected]
SM Mall of Asia
SM Megamall Mega Fashion Hall
SM North EDSA
SM Jazz Mall
SM City BF Paranaque
SM Lanang Premier Davao
SM City Bacolod
For updates, follow Vikings Luxury Buffet on twitter (@vikingsbuffet), Facebook and Instagram (@vikingsluxurybuffet).
Special mention to Mactan airport who sponsored our VIP lounge access, NITAS Cebu, MTB Tours and Greenline Travel services for making our Cebu trip extra fun.
Special thanks also to Philippines AirAsia for flying us to Cebu. AirAsia flies 8x daily from Manila to Cebu and offers direct flights from Cebu to Kuala Lumpur and Incheon/Seoul in South Korea.
Keep updated with AirAsia’s latest promotion and activities via twitter (@AirAsiaPH), Facebook, Instagram (@AirAsiaPh), and on Viber public chat (@AirAsiaPh).