During the AirAsia Bloggers Conference 2015 held at Bangkok, Thailand, we stayed at the Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, Bangkok.
Having been to Bangkok several times already, it seems that one of the hotels I really enjoyed staying at was Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn.
Read on to know why I recommend the Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn during your stay in Bangkok.
Reasons why you should try Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn
1. The Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, Bangkok is a luxury hotel that is centrally located in the Sathorn business district and just minutes from Chao Phraya River. It is also a short drive to the Suvarnabhumi International Airport via the nearby expressway.
4. Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn has 390 well-appointed rooms, one of which was where we stayed at for 3D/2N. The rooms are spacious, clean, and equipped with the latest amenities for both leisure and business travelers alike.
Individually controlled air conditioning, LCD TV with international satellite channels, free internet connectivity, fully stocked mini bar, IDD telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, in-room safe and the latest in-room entertainment.
5. The place offers a nice view of the Bangkok skyline, just like the amazing view we had from the 19th floor while having a cold Singha!
6. All guest rooms are non-smoking! They have dedicated public smoking areas for guests who wish to smoke. This is great because I honestly don’t like the smell of cigarette smoke once the elevator opens. More so, the stench it leaves in the room.
7. Roomy bathrooms! I don’t actually need a tub, really. As long as the bathroom is clean and spacious, I’m happy!
8. This hotel has an outdoor pool and fitness center located on the 14th floor. You also get a great panoramic view of the city and Chao Phraya River.
9. Delicious food! Breakfast selections are aplenty at the Glass House! From Asian to Continental dishes, name it!
10. Courteous and helpful staff! If you follow my blog, you probably already know that I’m the type who can tolerate a “so-so” hotel but never an unfriendly staff. At Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn, their beautiful hotel is equally matched by their personnel’s courteousness. Two thumbs up!
I guess this pretty much sums up why you should book a room at Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn. Accessibility, check! Value for money, check! Comfort, check!
‘Til my next trip! Stay tuned!
Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn,
Bangkok 33/1 South Sathorn Rd.,
Bangkok 10120 Thailand
T: +662 210 8100
F: +662 210 8399
E: [email protected]