In this day and age where most of us use our smartphones to take down notes or fix our schedules using our phone calendars, many still use their trusty notebooks. People still enjoy the tactile feel of actual flipping pages and holding on to a real book. I guess I’m still one of those “old school folks” that enjoy this kind of sensation. In fact, my daughter enjoys writing on notebooks more than using her smartphone.
That being said, I am so happy that Seattle’s Best Coffee (SBC) has launched their 4th SBC Dream Journal 2015! It’s the time of the year once again when many coffee (and even non-coffee) drinkers gather to collect stickers to redeem their very own cute and useful planner for the coming year.
Also available in red, navy blue and gray colors.
It still comes with freebies that we all love! Here’s a sneak peek of what’s inside the SBC Dream Journal 2015.
What’s inside the SBC Dream Journal 2015
Monthly Freebie coupons
SBC Playlist Music CD
Metal Paper Clip shaped into coffee cups.
Free Wifi stubs that are redeemable by the hour! Yes! FREE WIFI!
It also has a dedicated page for cafe locations in case you need to know where the closest Seattle’s Best Coffee (SBC) branch is from you.
Did you know that a portion of the sales of each SBC Dream Journal 2015 will be donated to SBC’s partner organization? That particular organization is World Vision. So, by redeeming one SBC Dream Journal 2015, you help change a child’s life. Now, that is amazing in itself already!
This is how to get your own SBC Dream Journal 2015:
- A customer can avail of the Seattle’s Best Coffee (SBC) Dream Card from October 24, 2014 to January 15, 2015 with no purchase required.
- One sticker is given for each Seattle’s Best Coffee beverage purchase.
- Cardholder must accumulate 18 stickers to redeem one SBC Dream Journal 2015. The 18 stickers must be composed of 8 holiday drink stickers and 10 regular drink (excluding bottled drinks and water) stickers.
The Holiday Drinks are as follows:
Caramel Apple (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
Coffee Hazelnut (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
Salted Almond Truffle (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
Cookies & Mint (hot mocha or ice-blended Javakula)
- Cardholder should present their SBC Dream Card to the cashier upon purchase to get the corresponding number of stickers.
- Tampering with and / or transferring of stickers to another SBC Dream Card is not allowed. This will render all the stickers in the SBC Dream Card null and void.
- Once all stickers are completed, cardholder submits the SBC Dream Card to redeem an SBC Dream Journal 2015 from any of the participating Seattle’s Best Coffee cafés nationwide. A combination of up to 2 cards will be allowed as long as the stickers for the 8 holiday drinks and 10 regular drinks are completed with the two cards combined.
- Transactions with Senior Citizen and SBC VIP Card discounts are qualified for this promotion. Any other in-store promotions and discounts are disqualified to join this promotion.
- A portion of the total sales of a completed SBC Dream Card will be donated to Seattle’s Best Coffee’s partner organization – World Vision.
- Accumulation of stickers at any Seattle’s Best Coffee café is from October 24, 2014 to January 15, 2015 only.
- Redemption of the SBC Dream Journal 2015 is up to March 16, 2015 only.
And speaking of SBC holiday drinks, it’s back both in hot mocha and ice-blended Javakula!
SBC’s white chocolate mocha infused with apple syrup and caramel sauce garnished with whipped cream, caramel sauce, cinnamon powder and Christmas candy.
SBC’s white chocolate mocha perfectly combined with the nutty flavors of coconut and hazelnut with whipped cream, sprinkled with golden crunch and topped with Christmas candy.
Cookies & Mint
SBC’s classic mocha with a tempting mix of Oreo cookies and mint syrup covered with whipped cream, crushed Oreo cookies and Christmas candy.
Salted Almond Truffle
SBC’s classic mocha harmoniously mixed with almond and sea salt covered with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, crushed Almonds and Christmas candy on top.
Christmas is really here and cannot be stopped! Enjoy the holiday season with your loved ones and your favorite SBC drink!
Oh! For those living in Mandaluyong, Seattle’s Best Coffee at Shaw Center Mall branch will be open very soon! I can’t wait as it is just behind our village! I will now get to enjoy my favorite drink as often as I like!