Minola Coconut Oil has so many health benefits. So much that even I can’t begin to count all of ’em! Because it’s made from coconut oil, you are assured that this product is healthy. Apart from cooking, it can even be used as a skin care product, it can relieve you from heart diseases, kidney problems, diabetes and high blood pressure. Considering all its benefits, it’s wonderful to know that Minola Coconut Oil is still easy on the pocket!
As promised on my previous post, I have whipped-up a very easy and healthy recipe that is also budget friendly: my very own, Vegetable Lomi dish. Quick to whip up, plus kids will absolutely love it. My Vegetable Lomi is simple yet healthy and hearty!
What you’ll need:
1 pack Lomi
6 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup cornstarch (dissolved in 1/2 cup water)
2 pieces raw egg, beaten
Minola Coconut Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Make sure to wash lomi noodles in running water to remove the “soapy” taste. Drain and set aside.
2. Heat Minola Coconut Oil. Saute onions and garlic.
3. Pour broth and bring to boil.
4. Add lomi. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
5. Add in cabbage and carrots. Cook for 3 minutes. Do not overcook the veggies!
6. Add dissolved cornstarch.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Add beaten egg. Stir.
9. Transfer to serving bowl. Serve hot!
Minola Margarine is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Folate, Zinc, Iodine and Calcium.