When: November 16, 2013
Where: Hotel Intercontinental Manila
Time: 12:30Pm (Registration)
What is Blogopolis 2013: #IntoTheWILD all about?
This year, Blogopolis 2013: #IntoTheWILD will take you to the Information Jungle. With the surge of social media, and other online platforms, we want to help you make sense of the digital world. Key speakers will be discussing social media know-how and digital marketing and advertising trends. Blogopolis 2013 is a day-long event starting with plenary sessions in the afternoon, and a post-conference party at night where key influencers in the industry will be awarded. This event is open to everyone – bloggers, social media influencers, students, digital marketing officers, and advertisers, and anyone who is interested in the world of digital, particularly social media.
List of speakers who will be sharing relevant digital marketing and social media insights:
• Abe Olandres for The Cycle of Ads: How to Make Social Media Advertising Effective
• Aisa Ipac for Taking your Readers Offline: Successful Ways to Mount a Blog Event
• Christine Dychiao for Blog Fund: 10 Ways to Guide Back Traffic to Your Blog Using Social Media
• Googly Gooeys (Tippy & Pong Go) for The Media Kit: Creating a Compelling Blog and Social Media Proposal
• Jeff Lo for Blog Thy Neighbor
• Jim Paredes for The New Nation 2.0
• Josh Vilanueva for Youtube: The Next Frontier
• Lori Baltazar for Podcasting 2.0: The Podcast is Alive
• Aris Olea (Creator of ConjuRain), Macky Lopez (Gwiyomi “Nasaan na si Mikay?”) for Going Viral
Nuffnang will also hold its first Nuffie Awards to recognize the contributions of selected online influencers. So, cast your votes!
For more details, visit www.blogopolis.ph.