I like using left over food to create another simple dish. Here’s another instant meal that I made. It can be paired with fried rice and scrambled eggs or as a Burrito filling!
Left over Tapa cut into strips (seasoned with salt, pepper, 1/2 cup soy sauce in 1 kilo of beef sirloin, 10 pcs calamansi and a pinch of sugar)
1. Cut the left over Tapa into strips.
2. Toast diced garlic in olive oil. Set aside.
3. Using the same pan, re-fry the left over Tapa. Do not toast it!
4. Add about 1 tbsp. of ground pepper because I like mine pepper-y! You can add more if you want. 🙂
5. Sprinkle with Rosemary. I used the bottled one.
6. Turn off heat and top with toasted garlic before serving.
Voila! Done in 15minutes!