Do you want to be the first ever AmbassadOREO who will represent the country in the cookie’s 100th Anniversary celebration? OREO’s prize package is just as awesome as the privilege of representing the Philippines!
Join now and enjoy the big OREO celebration! Where else but in the greatest city in the world… NEW YORK!
Excited already? Well, you should be! So, listen up, tummy travelers…
Oreo-Philippines is looking for its Philippine AmbassadOREO that will embody our country’s love for OREO as well as everything this most adored cookie stands for: togetherness, family fun and child-like delight.
The search is open to the public. All you have to do is visit the OREO Get Dunked Facebook fanpage, click on the AmbassadOREO app, and submit your most creative picture depicting the number 100 using OREO cookies themselves! Ask family, friends, and loved ones to join in! You can even include your family pet or just about anything that you can think of. Get creative! Be silly! Get wacky! The picture that best illustrates moments of child-like delight, fun, and/or togetherness gets the chance to go to New York with three others (Yes! You plus three family members)!
The lucky AmbassadOREO will be getting this:
One (1) Grand Prize – A family trip for 4 to New York City on Sept. 20, 2012 to celebrate Oreo’s 100th birthday and experience New York with an Oreo twist.
- Round-trip Airfare for a family of 4
- US Visa Application Assistance (including fees)
- Hotel Accommodations (with Breakfast and Airport Transfer) at the Waldorf Astoria, a 5-star Hotel in Midtown New York
- Pocket Money ($750 per person)
- Broadway Show Tickets (The Lion King)
- Manhattan Comprehensive Tour (Whole Day)
- Accompanied by a professional tour guide, see all of Manhattan from Harlem to Battery Park. Includes a stop at St. John the Divine, the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world, a drive along Museum Mile and Central Park to Times Square, Greenwich Village and the Financial District. Includes lunch, a ticket for the Lady Liberty Harbor Cruise and admission to Top of the Rock observation deck.
*Make sure that your entries are in before July 31, 2012!