1 kilo fresh strawberries
10-15 Splenda packets
1/2 cup water for boiling
A teaspoon of lemon juice
1. Clean the strawberries, discard the rotten ones and slice. Don’t mash it! (Unless you like mashed strawberries.)
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water and Splenda to a boil.
3. Add the strawberries and cook on low heat and stir frequently. Remove the scum.
4. Turn heat up to medium and bring to a boil once more for about 15-20 minutes or until it thickens.
4. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
5. Pour into jars and let it cool before sealing.
6. Store in refrigerator.
Spread it on bagels, toasts, waffles or on top of your favorite vanilla ice cream!