Seaweed Salad is best paired with anything fried or grilled. This is an affordable and natural health food which is available in the market. Seaweed is high in iodine, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamins A, B and C, protein, fiber, alpha linoleic acid, EPA, and much more.
- Completely organic. Easily broken down by the body.
- It can assist in keeping the body’s pH balance with the alkaline forming effect.
- It is low in fat and very low in calories.
- It is high in glyconutrients.
Here is my version of the Seaweed Salad.
*2 cups seaweed
*1 cup halved tomatoes
*1 large chopped red onions
*1 cup sliced green mango
*2 tbsps calamansi juice or 1/4 cup vinegar
*Pinch of salt
*Pinch of sugar
1. Wash seaweed under running water. Drain.
2. Pour hot water over it to soften. Drain.
3. Put seaweed in a bowl and add tomatoes, onions and chopped mangoes. Toss.
4. Dressing: Mix calamansi or vinegar, sugar and salt in a bowl. Pour dressing over the seaweed salad and serve right away.
Makes 4 servings